Taitung Day Tour: The Pacific Ocean Indigenous Culture Experience2018-09-18
Hualien to Taitung / Taitung to Hualien by chartered car + sightseeing. Alternative to train or bus
A tour get you from Taitung to Hualien, or Hualien to Taitung.
Don’t miss out the beautiful scenery along the 170km between Hualien and Taitung. Alternative to train and bus.
Prices are per CARdeparts every day by reservation
Taitung to Hualien by chartered car + sightseeing. Alternative to train or bus
- Hualien and Taitung are 170km apart. When you travel by train or bus, it’s very common you miss out lots of beautiful scenic attractions and fun activities. With our Hualien to Taitung / Taitung to Hualien chartered car service, you won’t miss them out and you also get to travel to the next city!
- Break the journey to several stops according to your interests. You can choose from either going through East Coast National Scenic Area or East Rift Valley National Scenic Area
- East Coast National Scenic Area: ocean, beaches, art, aboriginal culture, fishing towns and beautiful scenery all along. We will stop by some villages and get to know their culture.
- East Rift Valley National Scenic Area: This area has been called “a land of milk honey.” Travelling down Provincial Highway No.9, all you see on both sides are green farm fields stretching to the mountains.
- 08:30 pick up from hotels in Taitung City or Hualien City
- sightseeing along the road, either beaches or mountains
- Lunch – aboriginal food or local’s home food
- Visiting a local village and understand their lifestyle
- 17:00 Back to hotels
Important To Know
- Departs every day. Reserve 48 hours before.
- Kids Friendly, LOW Physicality
- Duration: 8 hours, including 3 hours driving (it’s a long drive but we will make best of it 🙂
- Language: English driver-guide or Chinese driver-guide + an English interpreter
- Outdoor + Indoor
Pick up from Hotels in Taitung City or Hualien City. Extra fee for other picking up locations
- NT$5,500 / car for up to 3 travelers
(Currency Converter )
- Discount for infants, bigger groups, when no interpreters needed. Please contact us
- Small group tour (might combine with other travellers when there are free seats)
- English speaking guide or interpreter
- Authentic delicious lunch
- Activity fees (except some options with extra fees)
- Picking up and back to hotels you request
- Travel insurance and liability insurance
- Special ticket price for babies (NT$500) but kids over 2 require an adult ticket.
- Please inform your food preference before the tour
- To wear: casual for walking
- To bring: drinking water, sunscreen, rainproof, hat, changing clothes if needed, mosquito repellent
- All our outdoor activities can be influenced by bad weathers, but we always find the best alternatives
- Minimum: 1 car
- Maximum: No maximum
This tour cooperate with local travel Agencies
Enjoy your tour!